Re: [Full-disclosure] XSS vulnerabilities via errors at requests to DB

Dear MustLive,

Earlier I wrote already about XSS vulnerabilities at 404 pages
And already at 2008 I planned to tell about one interesting and widespread
vector of XSS attacks - it's the attacks via errors at requests to DB.

Thank you this excellent research!

Given your contributions in this area, I was hoping you could offer me
some advice: I recently stumbled upon an XSS flaw on a page with
vaguely turquoise background. I am not sure whether to classify this
as a separate class of a web vulnerability, or merely a novel
extension of well-established XSS attacks against sky blue targets?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -