Re: [Full-disclosure] Microsoft Windows TCP/IP Timestamps Code Execution Vulnerability

Thanks Fernando. I'll take a look. It looks like a great read.

Could you provide references for the aforementioned vulnerability
(orphaned connections)?

Sure. I saw the vulnerability in the securiteam website.

http://www.securiteam.com/windowsntfocus/5KP022KSAO.html

From there, i did some research and tests. I wrote all the results in this
forum (Spanish)

http://foro.elhacker.net/bugs_y_exploits/pruebas_de_zerowindow-t275385.0.html

You will find a proof of concept that i've implemented (not a brillant code,
it shows the vulnerability :P).
I don't send the PoC to the list because i don't know the rules.
Nevertheless, it's just a PoC.

@Valdis Kletnieks:
Have you ever found something by binary difference with windows patches?. If
it's humaly impossible, i'll drop this method and i'll try to send crafted
packets in a fuzzy manner but i needed ideas. I mean, guesses about the
possible implementation of the TS option.

Regards,
Ivan.