[Full-disclosure] Good thing we have EFF...

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:29:12 -0800
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Good thing we have EFF...
To: "full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
       <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Interesting article about SF police seizing laptops from parties without citing people for a crime or making arrests...

full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--------------------
Timothy Mullen
thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.hammerofgod.com<http://www.hammerofgod.com>

Yeah, I sent it out again but have not seen it... Here it is one more time:

http://www.sfbg.com/entry.php?entry_id=9462&catid=&volume_id=452&issue_id=460&volume_num=44&issue_num=08

interesting. who else is reporting this? are warehouse parties
illegal? have there been allegations of minors? allegations of drug
use?
the article didn't seem to indicate anything but confiscating of
laptops as the only crime. i vagly remeber seeing something bout the
crack down on
warehouse parties to begin due to the usage of narcotics and such and
that they were illegally using warehouses without permits.

other then that only thing that comes to mind is "its almost christmas".

--
been great, thanks
a.k.a System

  • [Full-disclosure] Good thing we have EFF...
    ... Interesting article about SF police seizing laptops from parties without citing people for a crime or making arrests... ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Good thing we have EFF...
    ... How about that URL (Thanks to the off-list notification;) ... [Full-disclosure] Good thing we have EFF... ... Interesting article about SF police seizing laptops from parties without citing people for a crime or making arrests... ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: OT Sort of, it is about speeding
    ... to be a travesty of justice. ... Two people convicted of one persons crime? ... They do the same thing in murder cases. ... Two parties, one wielded the ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Dont Forget Mises -- and Dump the Third Way!
    ... transactions are of benefit to both parties and free of crime. ... But at one time it was nevertheless accepted, just as the War on Drugs ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: OT-This Sounds Bitter To Me.....
    ... It isn't rape if both parties are of age, ... Despite Ken Starr spending $50-million in tax ... And today is the anniversary of Clinton's crime of murdering the Branch Davidians and also the anniversary of more innocent women and children paying the price for that crime when the Murrah building was blown up. ... What an ignorant buffoon. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)