Re: [Full-disclosure] Facebook Police

"Facebook policy requires the use of one’s real name to sign up, but
they let the police use fake names.."

Sure the policy says that but a lot of people are changing their names
on a daily basis (ok maybe not daily). And majority of those changes
just for fun, but never the less they are against the policy. What
about those people? Only way to verify or check someone's name is
through IP (ISP). And that can't be done
by will.. It must have some legal grounds...

Let me get to the point, I'm sure that police is violating some some
kind of human rights or even law's (?)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Facebook Police
    ... I may be trying to get a job and do not want my prospective employer to find me on Facebook and try to befriend me just obtain information on whether or not they should hire me or not. ... Subject: Facebook Police ... Sure the policy says that but a lot of people are changing their names ... on a daily basis. ...
  • Re: Police get funny ideas about their powers...
    ... in sentancing policy at the request of the police, ... actually the court of appeal who is setting the magistrates policy. ... Whether it's police, politicians or whoever; whenever there is a big "thing" ... was adamant more houses would be built on flood plains. ...
  • Re: Intermittent ADSL fault
    ... length of the driveway to get the service working - again against policy. ... of time is officially frowned upon and with the way 'de management' are ... I was recently sent out on a pole damage, where a large vehicle had literally removed 2 to 3 foot where the pole had somehow kept up right, just dropping back onto it's base. ... Despite any warnings from either myself or one of the 2 police personal who were on site the public ignored the cordon and just had to walk up to the pole just to check it out. ...
  • Re: IPCC & de Menezes shooting - were military involved?
    ... >> on holiday (according to Ian Blair at the time IIRC) the day after. ... >> Either it was a military guy or police gunmen are trained assassins. ... >>>legal in as much as they are allowed to have such a policy. ... that they are subject to the same law as the rest of us. ...
  • Re: Speed awareness course can double your insurance premium
    ... Neither the police offering the courses nor the people giving them ... Perhaps it says in your policy Ts&Cs - "you may disregard anything in this ... policy if the Police tell you it is OK to do so": ... While the successful completion of a speed awareness course does mean you've ...