[Full-disclosure] DEFCON London - DC4420 - NO MEETING this Thursday! 19th November 2009
- From: Major Malfunction <majormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:24:21 +0000
what it says on the tin...
i regret to inform you that there will be no meeting this month due to
repeated let-downs with the current venue...
instead, alien & i will be scouting new locations for next year (i.e.
going on a massive pub-crawl... :)
we would also like to remind you that next month's meeting on the 17th
December will be a "social gathering" only - i.e. no talks, no rules, no
hassle! so put it in your diary now... venue to be announced closer to
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] SUSE Security Announcement: openssl (SUSE-SA:2009:057)
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] TLS / SSLv3 vulnerability explained (DRAFT)
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] SUSE Security Announcement: openssl (SUSE-SA:2009:057)
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] TLS / SSLv3 vulnerability explained (DRAFT)