[Full-disclosure] DEFCON London - DC4420 - NO MEETING this Thursday! 19th November 2009

what it says on the tin...

i regret to inform you that there will be no meeting this month due to
repeated let-downs with the current venue...

instead, alien & i will be scouting new locations for next year (i.e.
going on a massive pub-crawl... :)

we would also like to remind you that next month's meeting on the 17th
December will be a "social gathering" only - i.e. no talks, no rules, no
hassle! so put it in your diary now... venue to be announced closer to
the time...

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...