Re: [Full-disclosure] So weev...

I disagree.

The usage of Alleged and Likelihood (sic) are qualifiers.

Illegal criminal, however, is a double positive.

I'd like to make a break in the conversation to say that Weev loves
is a security risk not just to government but to businesses and
people.

Do the right thing. Submit all every last tidbit of information on
weev to: http://tips.fbi.gov

Not at all, I'm sure!

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 01:43:02 +0000 dramacrat <yirimyah@xxxxxxxxx>