From: Nobody Special <infodroppa@xxxxxxxxx>
Apparently from: full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Full-disclosure] So weev...
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:24:35 -0700 (PDT)

216.12.127.190

Enjoy. He's been using this IP address for awhile.

  • [Full-disclosure] So weev...
    ... I think there is a good chance we can get Andrew into prison for his criminal activity. ... Weev's affect hasn't just harassed innocents, but also came to the dismay of his former associates, who casted suspicion on due to his poor choices. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerability in Gentoo hardened
    ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ... Sorry you consider that a personality problem:p ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerability in Gentoo hardened
    ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ... Sorry you consider that a personality problem:p ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: router naming
    ... Berkowitz=NY, Bundy=Miami, Ramirez=LA, etc. Cant wait to open a Kansas City ... I think that the router name can give to an attacker a personality idea of netadmin ... ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: FW: [Full-Disclosure] Shadowcrew Grand Jury Indictment
    ... > they start up a cult of personality around the nation's leader, ... > including a new salute borrowed from the Romans. ... Godwin. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)