Re: [Full-disclosure] Modifying SSH to Capture Login Credentials from Attackers

Follow up posted, which includes:
- analysis of some tools most likely used against me
- information on an operator of a botnet very similar to the one that was
attacking me
- code samples, screenshots, etc.

http://paulmakowski.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/from-pass_file-to-script-kiddies/