Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows Vista/7 : SMB2.0 NEGOTIATE PROTOCOL REQUEST Remote B.S.O.D.

I. VULNERABILITY
- -------------------------
Windows Vista/7 : SMB2.0 NEGOTIATE PROTOCOL REQUEST Remote B.S.O.D.

This does not appear to apply to the version of Windows 7 released to manufacture. It does, however,
apply to all beta versions and Windows 2008.

Mitch Oliver

  • Re: Cannort get Radio Play Lists to Come up in WMP on any computer
    ... You are postulating that it isn't working very well because I've loaded junk and noyt a real 7057 or that at this current time with RC about to go to Beta Testers and probably already at TAP testers that 7057 is a waste of time. ... Do you think Mary Jo Foley, and Raphael from Within Windows, and Ed Bott and Paul Thurott are using jsunk 7057 that they've been blogging extensively on and screen shooting extensively because I don't. ... If the same thing happens on my Vista boots with that site in WMP 11, then I think that is very unfortunate, and it would have nothing to do with a sub beta quality build. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Registry help - Registerhilfe
    ... Ich versuche, einige Gerätebetreibungprobleme zu lösen, um in Vista aufzutreten, die nicht in Beta Windows 7 auftreten. ... Es trat zu mir auf, dass, wenn ich RegEdit verwenden könnte, um die Teile des Registers zu identifizierenen und vorzuwählen, die in Beta Windows 7 bearbeiten, ich sein konnte, diese Abschnitte zu bringen und sie mit dem Register in Vista zu vermischen. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.registry)
  • Re: Cant access Kingston USB DTI/1GB thumb drive running Widows 7
    ... Windows 7 is still in beta and Microsoft is making money by ... Disk Management, in the lower part of the screen, as disk 8 removable ... the following options - Change Drive Letter, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Who can tell me where I can download the WDK?
    ... The latest LH Server Beta 3 WDK release is available on ... on the beta program, you just need your .NET passport to enroll. ... If you do not see Windows Logo Kit, ... Windows Driver Framework in the Available Connections list, ...
  • Re: SP1 Update Question
    ... SP1 for Windows Sever 2003 is currently in Technical Beta testing. ... > newsgroup", ... >>>> information is not publicy available. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)