[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0119-1 apr apr-util
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:06:40 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2009-0119-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 2
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote Deterministic Denial of Service
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the Apache Portable Runtime library (apr)
and the Apache Portable Utility library (apr-util) allow remote
attackers to cause a denial of service or possibly execute
Copyright 2009 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0118-1 mod_dav_svn subversion
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0121-1 kernel open-vm-tools
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0118-1 mod_dav_svn subversion
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0121-1 kernel open-vm-tools