Re: [Full-disclosure] THISISNOTMYEXPLOIT
- From: advisories@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 02:13:27 -0400
Which proof of concept are you talking about? I can't see it on the mailing list from your mailaddress..
And, of course 127.in-addr.arpa is a bit weird when the standard says:
184.108.40.206.in-addr.arpa. (even though most programs will do without 1.0.0).
If you think about IP-addresses, can you just write 127 instead of 127.0.0.1, No. But can you write 127.1 instead of 127.0.0.1? Yes. (Though 127.1 is not really fulfilling the standardizations I guess but it works on Winbl0wz).
the default setting of 127.in-addr.arpa is a bit weird
./bind <ip> localhost
2009/7/30 Kingcope <kcope2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I own nothing.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] DNA (Daily News & Analysis) epaper Server Hacked
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] (no subject)
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] THISISNOTMYEXPLOIT
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] nmap