[Full-disclosure] Breaking: antisec and n3td3v responsible for Matasano hacking

GREAT BRITAIN - n3td3v/antisec is proud to announce official
partnership with antisec ("the scene")

In England, we care about intelligence. There is no better way to
do intelligence then to compromise computers. We are clearly
superior at security.

We eat up the competition. Matasano looked like and easy target of
nubs. So they were subsequently pwned.

Never disrespect our skillz

We official claim responsibility for these actions.

You can twitter us @ www.twitter.com/n3td3v

Freenode in #n3td3v

We are extensively funded by www.infowars.com and Alex Jones. Watch
the infowarrior with Jason Bermas for the latest in intelligence.

Alex Jones is NOT related to any federal authority and is not a
provocateur. Obviously!

Enjoy blackhat/defcon. Hope you have a nice year!

~ n3td3v security
"True intelligence in an open world"

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] get a life
    ... I don't care who's right or wrong, neither I have any side in your PERSONAL ... I would really appreciate that all emails like this could include the word ... "n3td3v" in the end, its too time consuming to be adding new filters ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] ureleet
    ... dont care about u, thats what i have dedicated my life 2 doing. ... the ureleet agenda has discovered u r completely full of shit. ... from the n3td3v google group and now you're mad. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] This is n3td3v and Gary McKinnons lawyer. My clients have asburger syndrom
    ... MI7 and the CIB (Upgraded from CIA++, super savage secret) have ... relayed to me in code that n3td3v security is coming back stronger ... Over in Langley we know that n3td3v has the finest security ... "autistic only when I commit crimes, but really me when I'm on TV" ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] This is n3td3v and Gary McKinnons lawyer. My clients have asburger syndrome.
    ... MI7 and the CIB (Upgraded from CIA++, super savage secret) have ... relayed to me in code that n3td3v security is coming back stronger ... Over in Langley we know that n3td3v has the finest security ... "autistic only when I commit crimes, but really me when I'm on TV" ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Security Focus
    ... Awe thanks fuckbag. ... Glad you care. ... >> Seeing how n3td3v seems it appropriate to subscribe me and/or forward ...
    (Full-Disclosure)