[Full-disclosure] Breaking: antisec and n3td3v responsible for Matasano hacking
- From: antisecav@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:40:47 -0500
GREAT BRITAIN - n3td3v/antisec is proud to announce official
partnership with antisec ("the scene")
In England, we care about intelligence. There is no better way to
do intelligence then to compromise computers. We are clearly
superior at security.
We eat up the competition. Matasano looked like and easy target of
nubs. So they were subsequently pwned.
Never disrespect our skillz
We official claim responsibility for these actions.
You can twitter us @ www.twitter.com/n3td3v
Freenode in #n3td3v
We are extensively funded by www.infowars.com and Alex Jones. Watch
the infowarrior with Jason Bermas for the latest in intelligence.
Alex Jones is NOT related to any federal authority and is not a
Enjoy blackhat/defcon. Hope you have a nice year!
~ n3td3v security
"True intelligence in an open world"
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Gerix Wifi Cracker NG
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Claude Mercier/CLSC-CHSLD BVLV/Reg03/SSSS est absent(e).
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [Tool] sqlmap 0.7 released
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Claude Mercier/CLSC-CHSLD BVLV/Reg03/SSSS est absent(e).