Re: [Full-disclosure] Anti-Sec - We have Terminated Blackhat-forums. Are you scared now HackForums?

Seriously, you're as delusional as these radical movements who blow up
buildings and kill people preaching how they feel the "West" is wrong
and old ways are best. I see a lot of parallels between them and you.
You need help, you need a new hobby. Taking down these sites is as
productive as masturbation. It feels good yes, but is it really that
satisfying? Nevermind that, you will do what you think is in your
"movement's" best interest.

Regardless, I wish you well in your endeavors. Hope the FBI talk to you
eventually as you're infringing on the first amendment :)

Ant-Sec Movement wrote:
Blend in.
Get trusted.
Trust no one.
Own everyone.
Disclose nothing.
Destroy everything.
Take back the scene.
Never sell out, never surrender.
Get in as anonymous, Leave with no trace.

------------------------------

Dear Jesse Labrocca (Omniscient) and Hackforums.net,

The Anti-Sec movement has officially terminated Blackhat-forums.com
using yet ANOTHER 0-day exploit that we have discovered. This one
takes advantage of a previously undisclosed LiteSpeed vulnerability.
This is primarily to prove that we are serious and committed to our
primary goal - eradicating full-disclosure of computer vulnerabilities
and exploits, and terminating general discussion of hacking for any
n00b and script-kiddie to read and review - and learn from.

The Anti-Sec movement hopes Hackrforums.net now understands that our
cyber war against you is NOT a joke. We will be terminating
Hackforums.net. You are our number one target...we want to savor the
moment and the suspense. We will strike when you least expect it. This
we promise.

Here is a brief transcript of the hacking of Blackhat-forums.com:

anti-sec:~/pwn# ./litespeed_0day -t blackhat-forums.com
<http://blackhat-forums.com> -p80

[+] Connecting to blackhat-forums.com:80 <http://blackhat-forums.com:80>
[+] Connected Successfully!
[+] Checking for Lightspeed vulnerability...
[+] Vulnerable!
[+] Sending exploit
[-] Phase 1
[-] Phase 2
[-] Phase 3
[+] Injecting Shellcode...
[+] Waiting for reverse shell...

[~] Connected to shell @ 74.86.203.65!

<snip>

uid=0(root) gid=0 (root) groups=0 (root)

<snip>

By terminating Blackhat-forums.com, we have furthered our goals in
more ways than one.

We are coming for you hackforums.net...and Milw0rm.com. We haven't
forgotten you, Milw0rm. Our juicy Apache 0-day will terminate both
websites, which will cause a major blow to those who support
full-disclosure of hacking related information.

"Take out two birds with one stone."

Sincerely,

-anti-sec