[Full-disclosure] 'Secure' Wyse thin clients vulnerable to remote exploit bugs
- From: "KF (lists)" <kf_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:09:33 -0400
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] imageshack - pwned for anti-sec.
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1829-1] New sork-passwd-h3 packages fix cross-site scripting
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Disturbing current state of the security industry...
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] 'Secure' Wyse thin clients vulnerable to remote exploit bugs