[Full-disclosure] [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] We're back!

We ask for forgiveness from our readers for the long silence but were
unavailable due to some over-seas work. We're back now and going to
start to follow up with reviews. Our next review by popular demand (22
requests!!) is going to be redspin. You can find them at
http://www.redspin.com.

--
Posted By secreview to Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed at
7/10/2009 06:47:00 AM_______________________________________________

  • Re: Shutter Island redux,restart thread
    ... the one with stories ... and a play? ... reviews' comments I'd seen. ... Some readers thought it a bit depressing. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Shutter Island redux,restart thread
    ... the one with stories ... and a play? ... reviews' comments I'd seen. ... Some readers thought it a bit depressing. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Astronomy Magazine ball fumble (again!)
    ... There's about three reviews a year that I actually care ... job is educating their readers, and that the job is never done. ... Magazines are good at this. ... > and articles designed to excite the most Jaded consumer. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: American Record Guide No Longer for Sale in Most Stores
    ... Andrew Rose appears to have caused the following ... two reviews but stop there, since our readers don't want to be forced to ... WWW, science fiction, classical music, ducks! ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: How to become life and soul at a party.
    ... > I cannot find links to those reviews, so I will admit to error here, so we can ... Advertising revenue is generated by providing ... their message to reach those readers will spend money on ads to do so. ... John Atkinson ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)