Re: [Full-disclosure] can someone please try and explain to me....

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:06:58 EDT, J Michael Graham said:
Man, I LOVE sayin it. I say it all the time. Boss comes in talking
about budget cuts, I just stand up shouting "CYBERWAR!!" and he backs
out the doorway. Mission accomplished.

I find completing sentences with "As prophesied in ancient scripture" does
that to bosses too.

The problem is that most of what we've seen has been more properly described
as 'cyber-espionage' or 'cyber-border-skirmish'. But most journalist's eyes
glaze over if there's more than 7-8 letters in the word, so we're stuck with
them using 'cyberwar'.