[Full-disclosure] Krakow Labs Development - Hzzp
- From: Krakow Labs <krakowlabs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 00:43:26 -0400
Krakow Labs Development is pleased to announce the release of Hzzp.
Hzzp is a HTTP compliant client and server fuzzer. Hzzp's main features
include HTTP response and request fuzzing, authentication fuzzing, query
parameter fuzzing, and automatic or manual exploit generation.
Hzzp's purpose is to find vulnerabilities in HTTP compliant clients and
HTTP Mirroring Software
HTTP Proxy Clients
HTTP Proxy Servers
HTTP User Interfaces
HTTP Administration Interfaces
Along with various other HTTP-speaking software.
Full source code, screenshot and video is available at
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2009:097 ] clamav
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [TZO-13-2009] Avira Antivir generic CAB evasion / bypass
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2009:097 ] clamav
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [TZO-13-2009] Avira Antivir generic CAB evasion / bypass