[Full-disclosure] Krakow Labs Development - Hzzp

Krakow Labs Development is pleased to announce the release of Hzzp.

Hzzp is a HTTP compliant client and server fuzzer. Hzzp's main features
include HTTP response and request fuzzing, authentication fuzzing, query
parameter fuzzing, and automatic or manual exploit generation.

Hzzp's purpose is to find vulnerabilities in HTTP compliant clients and
servers.

Web Browsers
HTTP Mirroring Software
HTTP Proxy Clients
Download Managers

HTTP Servers
HTTP Proxy Servers
HTTP User Interfaces
HTTP Administration Interfaces

Along with various other HTTP-speaking software.

Full source code, screenshot and video is available at
http://www.krakowlabs.com/dev.html

~KL

  • [UNIX] Alteon ACEdirector Signature/Security Bug
    ... A new security bug has been discovered in the Nortel Alteon ACEdirector ... HTTP clients could exploit it to determine the IP addresses of ostensibly ... "hidden" web servers that are load-balanced by the ACEdirector. ... uses it to persistently map a series of HTTP client requests to the same ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: rpc ober http problem
    ... Now it seems, that rpc over http is working, don't know ... I can read and write mail messages from my outlook client ... >don't need to expose the global catalog servers if the ...
  • Re: Question about outbound rules and security
    ... What I meant was that if you have an access rule - say allowing http trafic from 'inside' to 'outside', only trafic initiated from the 'inside' network is allowed. ... Outbound means that clients (and servers acting as clients) can initiate ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Windows Updates: Firewall setting for outbound traffic
    ... outbound traffic from the servers to the internet. ... This includes HTTP. ... I don't want my servers to be accessible, ... This means that I must create outbound rules on my firewall allowing ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: WebRequest question
    ... web servers with limited features. ... out 90 seconds for connection) expires for second web request to be started. ... The same back to back web requests works fine on some http servers (hardware ...