[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0061-1 cups
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:06:43 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2009-0061-1
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote System User Deterministic Privilege Escalation
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of CUPS contain multiple vulnerabilities, the
most serious of which could allow an attacker to cause a denial
of service or possibly execute arbitrary code.
Copyright 2009 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0059-1 poppler
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1774-1] New ejabberd packages fix cross-site scripting
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2009-0059-1 poppler
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1774-1] New ejabberd packages fix cross-site scripting