[Full-disclosure] conficker.c - ccTLD strange attractor
- From: exploit dev <extraexploit@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:09:48 +0200
I have publish a smart analysis about the first 20days of April 2009
ccTLD (country code top level domain) generated by the algorithm used
by worm for pseudo random domain name generation.
The following chart show the frequency for each ccTLD. I discovered a
sort of attractor for some ccTLD such as AG, BO, LC, HN,LC, PE, and
TW. A singular point is for DJ ccTLD domain. For more information
http://extraexploit.blogspot.com. This kind of analysis I think and
that is useful for get evidence as indicator of conficker.c activities
inside your corporate network.
Feedback are well come.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Firefox 3.0.8 remote DoS: 0-day exploit
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [ GLSA 200904-05 ] ntp: Certificate validation error
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1761-1] New moodle packages fix file disclosure
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ GLSA 200904-05 ] ntp: Certificate validation error