Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackery Channel 01-09-01-LOLZ: Cat Spoofing against Flow Control

On 1/30/09, Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have any of you guys heard of RFID?

Yeah .. wouldn't it make more sense to just build one that reads the
AVID chip most pets have in them anyway?

friends of mine couldn't understand how their kitchen was still full
of cats every night after they implemented an rfid system on the cat's
collar

turns out the cat was standing close enough to the door to activate
the lock whilst its pals gained entry

social engineering / evil employee approach

mike

  • Re: Three Reasons To Own A Cat Instead Of A Dog - www.CatNews.org
    ... I'm in a rotten mood and don't wish to take it out on any friends ... Cats make better pets than dogs because... ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OT - coffee and condos, impressed and worried, respectively!!!!
    ... I really enjoy GOOD coffee, ... > explicitly permit ONLY two pets "without prior written approval of the ... > agent, or a condo manager is "ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS RELATED TO ... > who provide a healthy and perfectly livable home while housing 10 cats. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Pets
    ... Still, when I returned to a home without cats, without pets ... scant talk of dogs as best friends. ... What Animals Really Think," says ambivalence and tension have ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: Sad News
    ... A growing number of Americans are giving up their dogs and cats to ... The population growth at animal shelters in Connecticut, Nebraska, ... looking to surrender pets, according to interviews with several shelters ... the bond between people and animals. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: What other pets do I want?
    ... Very recently I read that it is possible for Hunters to have ... your spare pets in a stable. ... Cats are fast, agile dps. ... Tank (high health, high armor, moderate or low damage): ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)