Re: [Full-disclosure] Administrivia: Spring Cleaning

n3td3v being moderated is fantastic.

his banning is not a strike against the "spirit" of fd, its someone standing
up and saying "I have had enough of this fruitcake".

full disclosure is great when its dropping 0day, discussing security in
general, coming off as a righteous plan9 ninja, insulting people who
disagree with your opinion and all the rest that goes along with it. it isnt
great when you have a serial pest constantly baiting people and flooding the
list with junk... junk that has no technical or even comedic value. its just
rambling. he isnt some passing troll.. 3 years this guy has been spouting
his nonsense and i am sure this isnt a decision that John takes lightly but
something needed to be done before everyone left.

  • Re: Are Catholics and Evangelicals cut from the same cloth?
    ... >> Sorry if I've pissed you off that much Phil...it wasn't my intention. ... Yet you persist in saying that they are (I have ... > "when you say that to love must be a choice or it isnt real or valid I ... > absolute ton of "what you are really saying is X Phil" during the ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Another Bonehead Move by Hamilton
    ... crashing into the traffic, isnt it? ...  read the rulebook dumbass. ... place and getting ZERO points. ... I'm not saying he was technically wrong ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: DESPERATE SOS
    ... You need help from any quarter, because so far Bush has been an inadequate president. ... See Sky news and listen to the people they are all saying the same thing and that is. ... So go on have a go because I have critisized your all powerfull Mr Bush. ... He isnt so powerfull in the end is he, 5 days and not alot is happening. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Highway Theme
    ... I hope you don't me saying this but I'd try and avoid the themes. ... your site stand out as a "FrontPage website" which isnt a good thing. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Toad Alternative(plus a comment on tool costs)
    ... like someone saying they are looking for a gui (which they are ... sqlplus isnt multithreaded last time I looked although you are ... When ever I am looking at the cost of a tool for someone I do a quick ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)