Re: [Full-disclosure] Closure of political threads

2009/1/19 andrew. wallace <andrew.wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I'm calling for the closure of political threads on full-disclosure so
we can get back to business.

Andrew

How hilarious - to hear that request from the most annoying OT poster ever seen.
Or wait - what did you mean with ''going back to business'' - posting
news links of cnet and twitter crap of the netdev channel, right?!
gtfo, sucker.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Closure of political threads
    ... we can get back to business. ... How hilarious - to hear that request from the most annoying OT poster ever seen. ... Or wait - what did you mean with ''going back to business'' - posting ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: How to find the greatest of two numbers without using the comparison operators?
    ... Pete Dashwood wrote: ... as well' one might receive the response of 'We have ... away - on a Most Mundane request... ... An essential point of this model is that the Client (Business or Users) ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Collection vs well defined transfer objects
    ... >>business objects are agnostic of any protocol. ... I gather that executeRequest is a business object, ... "HTTP request parameters" you refer to in the first paragraph. ... The fact that the data packet is implemented with a hash table (HashMap ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: PTA Fundraiser - Need Commitments
    ... Spam is sort of like that. ... The poster is a frequent poster ... If you have discussions here about how to balance running a business with ... newsreaders, AOL being but one, and not one of the better ones. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Availability of the IMSAI II
    ... clear that he's an engineer and a bit rusty on business. ... The last response I had from Todd was May 6, 2006, when, in part, he ... "request" funds from him for a refund, giving him a full week to ...
    (comp.os.cpm)