Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Prototype This <terminale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2009/1/17 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@xxxxxxxxx>:
Show me 1 country that would act differently.

The soldiers who returned fire did not know there were civilians in the
building. They were responding to fire being shot at them during a war
from
a building - they don't have the time to find out if it is a UN building
or
not and/or if there are civilians inside or not.

Civilians who decide to stay in a war zone after being warned to leave
and/or stay next to terrorists firing rockets at Israelis are at risk of
being killed.
They cannot leave in normal time , so how could they leave in war time

Why don't they leave to Egypt or any other Arab country for that matter...?
Regardless, they can and should leave the area that is being bombed, and
flee to a different area that is not (yet) being bombed.
That's the smart thing to do...

?? Israel did a holocaust and i pray the next missile hamas fire it
will land on you and let you disabled for the rest of your life. you
are stupid brainwashed person.

You are not helping your credibility with these sort of statements.

It is one of the sad facts of war - people die.

If the Palestinian terrorist groups cared so much for their fellows, they
would not use them as human shields.

If these civilians were smarter, they would not have elected Hamas, a
terrorist organization, for government - and they would not climb to
rooftops expecting Israeli fighter jets to not bomb the building as they
see
civilians, trying to prevent the building from being bombed (and save the
weapons stored at the building).

Israel is the terrorist state , since the beginning it had no 1 year
of peace. So dont tell me all the others are bad. It Israel who is a
pest to this world

Why do make empty statements and place them as a reply to facts I have
stated - do you contest what I have written just above your response?

How does the fact that Israel want peace since before it's establishment and
the Arabs chose war every time they thought they could win (and lost) - make
Israel a terrorist state?
I think you should look up the word 'terror' in the dictionary - read up
other words while you are at it, your English needs improvement in general.

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:41 AM, andrew. wallace