Re: [Full-disclosure] I'm not the troll i've been trolled

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:57:42 GMT, n3td3v said:

Lot's of intelligence people disclose to people who they are
especially with other intelligencers. I don't understand that wording
that they use because its not strictly necessary to hide your
identity. That statement will just be a general rule for people
applying, mi5 wouldn't be able to operate if none of them ever told
anyone who they are.

Sure. But you missed an important point.

If you can't be trusted to keep your damned yap shut about the fact that
you applied for a job there because you think you understand the "need"
for secrecy better than the MI5 guys who have been doing it for 3 or 4
times as long as you've been *alive*, why should they trust you to keep
your yap shut when you get access to something actually sensitive?