Re: [Full-disclosure] Project Chroma: A color code for the state ofcyber security

What are you going to do? Give me a massage? I think I'd like that. But in
all actuality, I can't wait to hear more about these industry insiders and
your techniques for measuring the current level of security implemented
across the tubes. That will be some feat.