Re: [Full-disclosure] Updates for SSH Tectia plaintext recovery vulnerability released

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:56:42 GMT, n3td3v said:
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Ureleet <ureleet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 5:46 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What *does* he do then? Please enlighten the list. Yeah, you haven't
got an answer, piss off.

because the stuff he *does* work on, is under nda. now, of course u r
going 2 come back and say something about "sure it is" or something

Like I said, you haven't got an answer.

Urleet: I do believe that Gadi's work with the Israeli CIRT is both common
knowledge and not under NDA. Or at least the fact that he worked there isn't
under NDA - I'm sure lots of specific incidents are still covered.

Israel is a big enough country network-wise that "I spent several years
working at the national CIRT" buys you a whole lot more credibility than
"I spent several years blogging from my mom's basement".

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

Relevant Pages