Re: [Full-disclosure] Two bulletins from Microsoft on Patch Tuesday

I have watched movies for 10 years, does this make me an experienced
director? No, because watching isn't doing and as such it is not experience.

Now please address the issue of your illegal drug use, which demonstrates
complete disregard for your governments laws.