[Full-disclosure] Aussie Hacker dummy spit

Well, you could can hardly call him a hacker when he knows the
passwords:)

http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,24474552-15306,00.html

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Undisclosed breach at major US facility
    ... There's something that's not in the timeline or my blog, but I think it's relevant in bringing up possible consequences of the "paint whistleblower as hacker" strategy. ... [Full-disclosure] Undisclosed breach at major US facility ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] The Worlds Largest Hacker Database
    ... and is rumored to be rivaled only by the FBI’s hacker database. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] dyne_bolic hacked?