[Full-disclosure] low bandwidth DoS attack against TCP/IP stack
- From: Jorrit Kronjee <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 09:19:09 +0200
There's been some buzz about a new bug within the TCP/IP-protocol.
According to the people who discovered it, it affects some if not all
OSes. They explain it a little bit in an interview (URL below) without
telling any details.
(the podcast starts off in Dutch, but switches to English when the
actual interview starts).
Does anyone know more about it? Or are we just going to have to wait for
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Paul Asadoorian of PaulDotCom Enterprises / Podcast is ridiculous
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Layered Defense Research Advisory: Juniper Netscreen Firewall Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS) event log injection
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Brazil's weirdest infosec aspects: "your private key is officially theirs"
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] low bandwidth DoS attack against TCP/IP stack