Re: [Full-disclosure] Zero-day Catcher for Windows available for sell

More precise archive:
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Apr/0683.html

Also;
You sound like a patent troll at best, or someone who is completely
full of shit.

On 9/15/08, Andrew Farmer <andfarm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15 Sep 08, at 13:39, Zero-day catcher team wrote:
RSA theory, discussed here, was not broken (if you have evidence -
please, share it or turn off your claims in this context).

The archives recall otherwise:

http://www.security-express.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2007-04/0683.html

  • Re: Clifford Ball DVD Box
    ... recommend it, of course I would recommend it high too. ... it's got a fantastic night-time sound check. ... Now granted, I may be a perfectionist, and I'm a very critical sound person, but it shouldn't be that hard to wade through the shit that nobody should be putting out there. ... So if you think it's worthwhile, I'll check it out again, because there's a bunch of things I'm looking for and sound board recordings aren't always available. ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Re: so i finally hear the new common....
    ... sound tends to bore the hell out of me. ... needs stop and have other people pick his shit for him. ... Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude ... by kanye standards. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Truce - No Flaming
    ... and no matter how well they molding the mud and cow shit onto their ... systems and tout brand names as "equipment junkies". ... sorted-out car audio system. ... their cars don't sound great. ...
    (rec.audio.car)
  • Re: Truce - No Flaming
    ... and no matter how well they molding the mud and cow shit onto their houses ... garnered through first hand knowledge and careful study. ... sorted-out car audio system. ... their cars don't sound great. ...
    (rec.audio.car)
  • Re: so i finally hear the new common....
    ... like throwaway bonus cuts off of the love movement. ... sound tends to bore the hell out of me. ... needs stop and have other people pick his shit for him. ... what is wrong with liking neo soul or the neo soul sound??? ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)