Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll

  • Re: The Richman Scale ( Oliver)
    ... Plus if you are going to put forth something like the richman scale ... believe me I'm not a very good troll. ... had much more productive discussions on private boards the past 2 ... Not like anyone cares. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: stress
    ... > I am not a troll. ... > pains and all I'm doing all day is spraying this ... I just read my posts and i do not ... who cares. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Rebuttal to Lesages Shadows (New mods on 1/20)
    ... >> Then why don't you post the weblink? ... > I'm not the one who cares if people are misled by distorted secondary ... Then why did you mention it, Troll? ... you don't usually resort to trolling. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Rebuttal to Lesages Shadows (New mods on 1/20)
    ... >> Then why don't you post the weblink? ... > I'm not the one who cares if people are misled by distorted secondary ... Then why did you mention it, Troll? ... you don't usually resort to trolling. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: What a REAL computer company has been up to...
    ... Who cares about what you want? ... Anybody who has any interest in engaging me in a legitimate conversion ... self-admitted troll and all you do here is troll. ... you're simply attempting to divert attention from comparing Sun to ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)