Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll

n3td3v wrote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 5:49 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:09:12 BST, n3td3v said:

n3td3v is outspoken but hes not a troll. he is a serious security
researcher with his own mailing list.

and then someone hurtfully says im a troll, what does this mean?

It means that if you don't understand what a troll is,

It means posting inflammatory comments on purpose to get a response,
yet i've never done this ever, So I can't be a troll, because I've
never purposely set out to post something just to get a reaction.
Anything I say is my actual opinion, so accept it or unsubscribe.

Why don't you all go research into some security, and stop wasting our
bandwidths on this?

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll
    ... researcher with his own mailing list. ... It means posting inflammatory comments on purpose to get a response, ... yet i've never done this ever, So I can't be a troll, because I've ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll
    ... It means that if you don't understand what a troll is, ... It means posting inflammatory comments on purpose to get a response, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Fedora - time to blink
    ... The purpose of a distro project is to deliver a product (not to maintain a test ... Now  get back under your bridge, troll. ... notification panel was really annoying during install, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: How to annoy an Arcane Archer
    ... what an utter joke this place is, and why it serves no purpose except ... A troll comes here for the purpose of making a fool out of others. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Peter B. Says: > Go for it you weak kneed dweeb without original thought.
    ... combat boots and how she'll tramp over anything to get to us. ... whinny snot nosed cry baby stuff. ... Which is the purpose of a troll. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)