Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll

It means posting inflammatory comments on purpose to get a response,
yet i've never done this ever, So I can't be a troll, because I've
never purposely set out to post something just to get a reaction.
Anything I say is my actual opinion, so accept it or unsubscribe.

Every comment you've ever made is inflammatory. If you're not trying
to get a response, then why the hell are you posting?

You are a troll, by definition.

Good day,
fd

  • Re: Well met, Avatar!
    ... "Helgraf Dragon" wrote: ... That was just a troll I ignored. ... I could have gone balistic and cast all sorts of spells including my ... And in reaction to that reaction, Helgraf, I may have tried to fry him ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Wheaton -- spin this
    ... A troll is someone that post's wild lies to get a reaction. ... > The Repug congress cut back food stamps and medicaire. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Crawford
    ... deliberately makes an outlandish comment in order to get a reaction ... Which is in fact the definition of a troll post - one which is posted ... I do believe that originally the term "troll" referred to a person who ... I don't know but in my kill file he went. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Crawford
    ... I do believe that originally the term "troll" referred to a person who ... would make a very inflammatory comment and then watch the reaction ... from the sideline. ... I wasn't really objecting. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)