[Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll

n3td3v is outspoken but hes not a troll. he is a serious security
researcher with his own mailing list.

i post this to reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/netsec/comments/70ygi/questions_not_answered_on_cnet_live_chat/
and then someone hurtfully says im a troll, what does this mean?

all the best,

n3td3v

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v not a troll
    ... researcher with his own mailing list. ... i post this to reddit ... It means you're a troll. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] IE7 Zero Day
    ... On 5/8/06, n3td3v wrote: ... >Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.x, ... >the researcher prevent him from being able to successfully exploit it. ... >untrusted websites, links from untrusted sources, and running such ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Why are you against n3td3v?
    ... position constantly to a bunch of aliases on full-disclosure because ... I'm a lie and a fake and the members of the n3td3v mailing list can't ... as the biggest security troll since Gobbles. ... I'm not a troll and neither was Gobbles. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: SURROUNDED
    ... In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts rude or offensive ... OR MAYBE YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GET HOW BIG I'VE BEEN GROWING THE N3TD3V ... AND TRY SEARCHING FULL-DISCLOSURE, AND YOU'LL ONLY GET DRUNKEN RANTS BY ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] THE FULL-CENSORSHIP MOVEMENT
    ... Weren't you calling for n3td3v to be allowed back not long ... I know how you can get at least one troll off the list, ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)