[Full-disclosure] community real-time BGP hijack notification service
- From: Gadi Evron <ge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:00:38 -0500 (CDT)
Hi, WatchMy.Net is a new community service to alert you when your prefix
has been hijacked, in real-time.
Following the discussion on NANOG a couple of weeks ago on what to do if
your prefix is hijacked, people mentioned that detection-wise, free
services are limited (to certain communities or by not being real-time).
The current fully public and free services will alert you with a few
Over labor day weekend we built a free real-time service. We invite people to
try it out during our beta stage.
Register for alerts at:
We hope you find it useful,
Avi Freedman, Andrew Fried && Gadi Evron.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Mysql charset Truncation vulnerability
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [scip_Advisory 3809] Pro2col StingRay FTS login username cross site scripting
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Mysql charset Truncation vulnerability
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] community real-time BGP hijack notification service