Re: [Full-disclosure] [funsec] Internet attacks against Georgian web s ites
- From: n3td3v <xploitable@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:58:32 +0100
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM, mutiny <mutiny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anybody making n3td3v stickers that read:
"Somebody lied to him and Iraq happened."?
I am buying, so long as n3td3v doesn't make them, or receive proceeds
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] News from Black Hat: Upcoming Events and a New Webcast
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] n.runs-SA-2008.006 - Horde - Cross-Site Scripting in filename MIME attachments
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] [funsec] Internet attacks against Georgian web s ites
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [scip_Advisory 3808] D-Link DIR-100 long url filter evasion