[Full-disclosure] Donate to help the MySQL engineer , Andrii Nikitin's son Ivan for bone marrow transplantation
- From: "modversion" <modversion@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:49:00 +0800
I would like to make this post to reference one of posts published
on mysql.com website. I thought none of family hopes suffer from such thing,
but Andrii Nikitin did.
I hope we would do something to help them.
Here are the details:
Donations are requested to help Andrii Nikitin, a MySQL support engineer in
Ukraine, provide for his son Ivan who requires a bone marrow transplant
operation. The cost of this operation is expected to be between €150,000 -
€250,000 ($235,000 - $400,000). Please help us provide Ivan a chance to
More information can be found here:
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECUNIA] Binary Analysis of MS08-052 / SA31675
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] News from Black Hat: Upcoming Events and a New Webcast
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECUNIA] Binary Analysis of MS08-052 / SA31675
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] News from Black Hat: Upcoming Events and a New Webcast