[Full-disclosure] McKinnon a 'scapegoat for Pentagon insecurity'
- From: n3td3v <xploitable@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 00:36:14 +0100
"McKinnon is being used as a scapegoat in a bid to secure extra
funding to protect US military networks, according to Bevan, who
reckons a commercial organisation would never get away with such
"I think it's all about timing and whether or not the hacker will make
a good scapegoat whilst allowing the administration to request further
money. The fear machine can keep churning out propaganda as per
normal, but don't expect those machines to actually get better
This is what I was talking about with the Marcus Sachs Youtube video,
they are going to be using trickery to get money and impress the next
I feel sorry for Gary McKinnon that he is being used by the Marcus
Sachs mind set who only care about money and power, they don't care
about a man's life.
All the best,
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2008:188 ] tomcat5
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] McKinnon a 'scapegoat for Pentagon insecurity'
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2008:188 ] tomcat5
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] McKinnon a 'scapegoat for Pentagon insecurity'