Re: [Full-disclosure] [inbox] Monthly Hands-On Meetups

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:39:31 EDT, Exibar said:
This coming from the guy who basically insults everyone on the list at any
chance he gets...

C'mon, you really are n3td3v right.....?

The phrase "I just started a new job in digital forensics." would tend to
indicate otherwise...

  • Re: 15 Answers to Creationists Nonsense Claims
    ... protein, let alone a living cell or a human, could spring up by chance. ... Chance plays a part in evolution (for example, ... On average, the program re-created the phrase in just 336 iterations, ... the end of the run, after the desired string has been generated, there ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: 15 Answers to Creationists Nonsense Claims
    ... protein, let alone a living cell or a human, could spring up by chance. ... Chance plays a part in evolution (for example, ... As long as the forces of selection stay constant, natural selection can ... On average, the program re-created the phrase in just 336 iterations, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Online poker RNG...
    ... infinite number of iterations, but, within any given day or week (I ... I hope I'm about to phrase this so that it's ... in a row and decide, in advance, what the chance of all ten being, say, ... Those who play for a ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: The Times attacks the CPS over the latest acquittal
    ... relevant sense given what you are claiming is required of the CPS). ... 25% chance, or a 51% chance. ... Less precise but still quantifying would be to say that there was ... phrase was used - to most people it does not suggest a precise ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Is Natural Selection the mechanism of Evolution?
    ... degree with those under nature--were DUE TO CHANCE. ... Your sentence basically says that Darwin observed cats ... The chance of the black squirrels ... discover his pragmatics or intent with the phrase "random mutations." ...
    (talk.origins)