Re: [Full-disclosure] TCP Port randomization paper
- From: Fernando Gont <fernando.gont@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:26:30 -0300
At 02:20 a.m. 09/12/2007, reepex wrote:
holy shit batman!Can anybody please comments on grsecurity's approach for port randomization?
~$ grep -i grsec draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-randomization-00.txt
as stated by the last person its very strange you do not mention grsecurity in your
"Survey of the algorithms in use by some popular implementations"
e-mail: fernando@xxxxxxxxxxx || fgont@xxxxxxx
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] DIE IN A FIRE post
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] DIE IN A FIRE post
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1632-1] New tiff packages fix arbitrary code execution
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-638-1] Yelp vulnerability