Re: [Full-disclosure] TCP Port randomization paper

At 02:20 a.m. 09/12/2007, reepex wrote:

holy shit batman!

~$ grep -i grsec draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-randomization-00.txt
~$

as stated by the last person its very strange you do not mention grsecurity in your

"Survey of the algorithms in use by some popular implementations"
Can anybody please comments on grsecurity's approach for port randomization?

Thanks,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando@xxxxxxxxxxx || fgont@xxxxxxx

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] TCP Port randomization paper
    ... it's just *some* popular implementations. ... grsecurity in the next revision of the draft. ... known the the selinux developers are in 'grsec/pax denial' (similar to ... stack overflow, kernel vulernablity, and null pointer deference protections. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: most common algorithms and design patterns ...
    ... of the most common algorithms and design patterns ever used, ...  Do you know from where could I get such a survey? ... algorithms are most frequently used. ... so in general programmers would strive to avoid coding an ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Re: most common algorithms and design patterns ...
    ... It is amazing how sorting lies at the base of so ... many algorithms, for example, the geometric convex hull algorithm. ... Do you know from where could I get such a survey? ...
    (comp.theory)