[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0255-1 freetype
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:27:55 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0255-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 2
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the freetype package are vulnerable to multiple
Arbitrary Code Execution attacks when processing malformed Printer
Font Binary (PFB) and TrueType Font (TTF) files.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] weev, baby
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Call for Papers CFS
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] weev, baby
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Call for Papers CFS