[Full-disclosure] anyone developing a secure telephony application for GSM CSD?
- From: "Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:29:14 +0200
I would like to enter in contact with all the guys here that
worked/developed on encrypted/secure telephony apps.
Would like to start a community based platform for who worked/is working
on this kind of technology in order to establish a standardization and
No, i am not talking about VoIP clients but encrypted voice clients that
leverage "legacy" telephony networks (GSM, SATCOM, PSTN, ISDN, etc).
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Internet justice delivered, criminals panic and run in despair
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Surf Jack - HTTPS will not save you
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Inguma version 0.0.9 released
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Surf Jack - HTTPS will not save you