Re: [Full-disclosure] free static analysis tool for c/c++

Awesome!
I hadn't realized that I could use fd to make requests also.

I would like some quicktime 0day, some bitchin shellcode that makes all
the windows melt away revealing the word "PWNT" in big red letters on a
black background, and 3 gallons of chocolate milk.

On a side note, lack of proper static analysis tools in the OSS
community makes the baby jesus cry.

- DEAN

modversion wrote:
hi list:
I want a free static analysis tool for c/c++ code in win32 platform,which
do not need to compile the codes.

I tried rats,its4 and flawfinder,but it seems that they can only found the
dangerous functions like strcpy.