Re: [Full-disclosure] Pwnie Awards: Nominations, delayed?

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:21:58PM +0100, n3td3v wrote:
No, I wanted to see if they were delayed because there are arguments
behind the scenes about if Dan Kaminsky should be nominated for "Most
Overhyped Bug".

If he isn't nominated, then the Pwnie Awards loses its credibility and
there will be a public outcry.

Credibility? We have credibility?!? We're giving out a toy for children ages 5
and up painted gold :-)

It will probably be a day or two before we process the nominations and put them
up on the website. It's true that the site says "July 14", but you shouldn't
trust everything you read on the Internet.

Alex

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Pwnie Awards: Nominations, delayed?
    ... The credibility comes from the painted gold "My Little Pwnie". ... It will probably be a day or two before we process the nominations and put them ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] Pwnie Awards 2008
    ... The Pwnie Awards is an annual awards ceremony celebrating the achivements and ... Best Server-Side Bug ... The deadline for nominations is Monday, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Pwnie Awards 2008
    ... The Pwnie Awards is an annual awards ceremony celebrating the achivements and ... Best Server-Side Bug ... The deadline for nominations is Monday, ...
    (Bugtraq)