Re: [Full-disclosure] Pwnie Awards: Nominations, delayed?

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:55:14 BST, n3td3v said:
I've been waiting all day to hear who the nominees are for the Pwnie
Awards 2008.

It says on http://pwnie-awards.org/2008/ the website "Jul 14: nominees
announced"

Don't worry, you didn't get nominated for anything, not even "Most epic fail".

And remember, here in the eastern US, there's still 6 hours of July 14th
left, and the left coast has 9 hours left.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Pwnie Awards: Nominations, delayed?
    ... Awards 2008. ... Don't worry, you didn't get nominated for anything, not even "Most epic fail". ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: going camping for the first time
    ... For the first time in my life I go camping. ... The only thing we have to worry about is that our phones are working and we ... I am glad I no longer smoke and don't have to worry about those things. ... "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" I will not fail. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: going camping for the first time
    ... For the first time in my life I go camping. ... I would have to worry about taking enough cigarettes for the weekend, a place where smoking is allowed and how to loose the smell cause my friend doesn't smoke. ... I am glad I no longer smoke and don't have to worry about those things. ... "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" I will not fail. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)