[Full-disclosure] Pwnie Awards: Nominations, delayed?

I've been waiting all day to hear who the nominees are for the Pwnie
Awards 2008.

It says on http://pwnie-awards.org/2008/ the website "Jul 14: nominees
announced"

All the best,

n3td3v

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: FD culture!?
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] The new cyber politica mailing list thats planned for the non-technical el
    ... Remember - n3td3v is in the British Isles, where clusterfuck IT is rampant in ... full-disclosure where people can post rants, raves, speeches, ideas, ... posting their views on whats going on in the security community. ... We need a cyber political mailing list, where anything goes, right now ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Were letting the bad guys win
    ... To all that oppose n3td3v: ... But full-disclosure shouldn't be full of idiots so why do we let ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Were letting the bad guys win
    ... To all that oppose n3td3v: ... But full-disclosure shouldn't be full of idiots so why do we let ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] FD culture!?
    ... 220 n3td3v can only hope to improve ... Full-Disclosure is helping to catch online criminals. ... Member Group: Banned ... Yahelite while running All platform of Microsoft Windows to crash. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)