Re: [Full-disclosure] New round of SSH scan IP's

Oh wow, that is amazing. Learn whois, contact the respective abuse
handlers, let the rest of us be in peace. Better yet, show us your app
and tell us your ip so we can laugh and most likely lock you out of

Net::Abuse::Utils

http://search.cpan.org/~mikegrb/Net-Abuse-Utils-0.09/lib/Net/Abuse/Utils.pm

  • Extensive Corrections required
    ... THE DEFINITION OF EVIL ... LAUGHTER IS A SIGN ... will not make you laugh as much ... THE PROBLEM OF PEACE ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: from elsewhere, an assembler
    ... The code path is then just like a little bloated part of my own app. ... The way I think about it, the moment your app has its timeslice, this timeslice is yours until you call Sleepor by other means complete your processing. ... I dont know, but much likly it _cannot_ when you run at higher prority then the system. ... laugh nevertheless, laugh aginst all odds, and laugh about yourself.. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Accessing procedures in another class
    ... menu items that deal with the doc/view get put in the doc/view. ... handlers that are application wide, get put in the main frame. ... since he is creating a dialog based app, I saw no draw backs for giving his ... >> There is a mechanism for accessing procedures in xxDoc from xxView. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Looking for advice on my implementation of a graphical object editor
    ... graphical objects. ... the object in the window, or ESC throws it away if you haven't clicked yet. ... to the app once, and then be done with it. ... The application window calls these handlers when its ...
    (comp.graphics.algorithms)
  • Re: Before I Eat
    ... Enjoy, relate, laugh, cry. ... Peace! ... Sending hugs your way! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)