[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0212-1 tshark wireshark
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:05:45 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0212-1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect Deterministic Information Exposure
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the wireshark package are vulnerable to multiple
types of attacks, including Information Exposures (disclosures of system
memory) and Denials of service (application crashes). It has not been
determined that these vulnerabilities can be exploited to execute
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail’s CAPTCHA broken by spammers
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0211-1 mercurial mercurial-hgk
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail’s CAPTCHA broken by spammers
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0211-1 mercurial mercurial-hgk