Re: [Full-disclosure] How to encrypt voice skype calls?

  • Re: Fedora Core 3: Kernel Panic: Unable to open initial console
    ... CentOS release 4.2 ... menuconfig on my platform). ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Expect / Telent send issue
    ... |>Platform: Intel x86 ... I think he is using a modern version. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Postgresql on Debian
    ... > I tried with IPtraf too and result was i386.deb too. ... techically the 'i386' refers to the platform as a whole and may ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: x64 Target
    ... Jochen Kalmbach [MVP] wrote: ... "int" ist Compiler-Spzifisch und nicht Platform ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vc)