[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0105-1 evolution
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:08:25 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0105-1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the evolution package contain a format string
vulnerability that allows a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code
via a maliciously crafted encrypted e-mail message.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] The Holy Grail
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Cisco Security Advisory: CiscoWorks Common Services Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] The Holy Grail
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Cisco Security Advisory: CiscoWorks Common Services Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability